Hello, my name is Erikka. I live in Richland. I have lived here most of my life. I am married with two beautiful little girls. I am an assistant manager at the Dairy Queen. I have worked there for the past ten years. I am going to school so that I can provide a better life for my family. I enjoy playing video games, right now I'm playing Paper Mario and Animal Crossing. I enjoy reading, I like mystery and suspense and sometimes fantasy. I enjoy creating things like art and crafts, especially drawing and painting. I'm trying to improve my skills in digital art. I just graduated from CBC with an AA with an emphasis in visual arts and transferred to WSU Tri-Cities. I am super excited to get into classes that are more focused on my future career. I want to do something in graphic and web design but I’m not sure the direction I want to take yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Inclusive Gaming
Inclusive Gaming Scorecard 1. Can the game be played in many languages? 2. Can the game be played on multiple platforms? 3. Can the contro...
-
Area 1 In the article “The Laborers Who Keep Dick Pics and Beheadings Out of Your Facebook Feed”, Adrian Chen explains the job of social med...
-
Where the Cloud Rises from the Sea Area 1: In the article where the cloud rises from the sea, it tells the story of the small town called ...
-
Learning more about inclusion in the digital world has shown me that there are many factors that can affect how connected or unconnected a...
No comments:
Post a Comment